Re: [doc] Rich H and Chrispy to the rescue :o)

Re: [doc] Rich H and Chrispy to the rescue :o)

Mine pops and cracks like a champion but if it does backfire, nobody's
seen it. Most of the other stage 1's have the stainless exhaust which
pops and crackles anyway. Hawsey's has a slightly different setup but
the effect is the same - and we all know what that sounds like (when
it's not dragging on the floor :-D

One of the surprising things for me at Eurofest was hearing so many
exhausts popping and banging. I could hazard a guess that it has a lot
to do with cats vs no cats. Bare in mind the effect on an auto will be
much less.

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM