Re: [doc] Rich H and Chrispy to the rescue :o)

Re: [doc] Rich H and Chrispy to the rescue :o)

  Hello Dan, how did it go? did you get your fantasy drive you always
wanted and did you slap me ole mate Mart at any point he he cheers
Tony

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniel Shane" <dan@...> wrote:

> Claire,
>
> The timing should be set to 11 Deg or there abouts.  As the
metering head, fueling curve and
> settings have been adjusted this is were the engine produces the
best performance.

> If you have turned it back to 13 then you have started to undo all
the work of the stage I
> upgrade !!!  If you have any questions as to what was done in the
Stage I upgrade then please

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM