Re: [doc] Lotus 2006/Belper Show

Yes - I don't remember the Lynn News bloke asking any questions at
all, other that how to spell your name, etc. - so he's either looked
at the speedo or got all of his information from the same "brushed
aluminium" reliable source as that guy who printed up the "88.8mph"
T-shirts a few months back on ebay.......

Just email me your postal address Claire and I'll send it on (I
think I can afford the postage, even if the Lynn News can't!). My
email address is on the Lotus 2006 page.

Arran
DOC 480
VIN #1764

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>