From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
willinot
Sent: 09 June 2006 11:15
To: deloreanownersofireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] RIP Craig

Alright, I know I have only just replaced my Craig radio with a LCD working
one and its still working fine but the temptation has won me over.

I have a nice new radio to go into the Delorean (New to the car but about 10
years old so not too out of place).

Ive started to cut the dash for the new radio and before I start on the
wiring just wanted to check if there is anything I need to be careful of.  I
remember hearing something about wires for speakers etc and just wanted to
double check before I blow things up.

Cheers.

Paul J.

Ps: I now have a working craig radio if anyone wants it.  I don?t know if
the radio is at fault but I have noticed that Im not getting sound to the
right hand speakers recently.  I have twiddled with all the knobs to no
avail and not that fussed now cos Im replacing it anyway.

E-mail me off list if you?re interested.

Thomas ? you have first refusal, cos I know you have been looking one.

ps:

Hopefully sorting the fuel pipe out this weekend too.  Will keep you all
informed.

--

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

--