RE: [doc] John Tien's DeLorean in HongKong newspaper!

RE: [doc] John Tien's DeLorean in HongKong newspaper!

I can actually sue the reporter of that article for
making up stories :P

I was not speeding at that time (How fast can I go
with a Toyota Corona in front!?) and I am sure the
photos was taken in December (I wasn't in HK on Feb),
and the photos was taken by a Toyota van driver, and
he followed me all the way until we separated at the
kowloon exit of the West Tunnel.

The photos was then published on a few forum, hence, I
am sure the reporter simply got the photos from there
and start making stories from them (I should also
mention that the photo on the bottom of the page was
taken by the Elise Owners Club members)

Hehe, I don't speed in the DeLorean Ian :P I want to
do a convoy with your DeLorean soon too!!

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

--- Ian Foster <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:

http://motor.atnext.com/moDspContent.cfm?article_id=%27%23%2C%5F9P%2F%3B%20%21P%20%20%0A&CAT_ID=10&SelectedIndex=20
> Have you seen this before John?
>
> I can't wait to get my car back here!!!
>
> Cheers,              IAN (Hong Kong)

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM