RE: [doc] Secretary Retireing

I think eveyone will say the same thing Chris P.

  Hope you will still be an active member of the club even though you won't be the club secretary.

  I hope the next club secretary will get lots of support from the club whoever he/ she is.

  NickT.

glen hale <GLENHALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Chris

Well what can I say ( hopefully with the spell checker working ) I think
Paul B has said it al,l when I first came across the delorean club a few
people took me the wrong way, but o no not Chris you helped me go from
nothing to helping with the club stands, meeting all the gang in the club
and gaining much more trust worthy friends that I have never thought I get,
you always said if you want a delorean then come back after you saved up in
your delorean fund ( Sam's draw in the bedroom) then when I rang the other
week I said got the money Chris you said well then I got a better thing for
you then it was like giving me my driving licence again I brought Herman and
my own back to the future car as well so if it was not for Chris my dream
had never come true all I can say is this man is a legend Evan to the words
saying if your going to build delorean glen build it with style so from all
the club, and friends that you helped out in the bad time and good I wish
you all the best with Parnham palace and hope that will see you in the
future ( not in the past ) on club runs when your project is all over with
its going to be Very hard to find some one to fill your shoes matey

Nice one Chris

Regards

Glen Hale

BTTF vin 02631 "Herman"