[doc] Re: Hatfield Show

James,
We will be going along also on Sunday. If we save a space alongside
for eachother (whoever gets there first) it might look better to
have two cars together!
Dont know if any one else is going though?

Chris, Suzie, & Jamie
vin#4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Macpherson"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM