[doc] Incorrect names.

Dear list,

If anyone has a certificate with the wrong spelling, please return to :-

Lisa Hartgrove
Track Co-ordinator
Lotus Sport
Hethel
Norwich
Norfolk
NR14 8EZ

And Lisa will be happy to send a re-placement.

In my defence, I did not know until a few days prior to the event that
names would be printed on the certificates.  With my inadequate computer
skills, when I tried to Cut and paste" the names, to send to Lisa, it
mucked up my data base!  So I had to resort to getting the info from the
application forms you sent me. You may record Martin, that neither you
of your 5 mates sent me any forms at all!  I had to resort to phoning
folk up for names and spelling, as I am a bit deaf that was not easy.
Most of the names were sent to Lotus were correct, even they got a few
wrong.  Even I can spell Mary Hooper! (I think)  I did my best.

 Did you all like your little black plaques I had made?

Can anyone give me the "idiots guide" to removing incorrectly spelled
words inadvertently "Saved" in my computer dictionary?

You know, like Gutkowowski?

Incidentally I have loads of video, as soon as I get time from my house
building, I have even have time to watch it and stick it on a DVD to
send to Paul.

Can someone do a quick write up of the event and send it to Phil please.

 Regards

Chris P  DOC 2.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM