From: Rebecca Lowe [mailto:rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 June 2006 15:56
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The Willow Foundation - Can you help?

Dear Chris,

I'm writing to enquire as to whether you would be able to help me or
point me in the right direction. My name is Rebecca and I work for a
national wish-granting charity called the Willow Foundation which
organises and funds 'special days' for young adults with serious
illnesses. I've had an application from a young guy called Christopher
who is a HUGE Delorean fan. Sadly, due to hospital commitments he missed
the recent Eurofest event and is unable to attend the event planned in
Hatfield this weekend. His wish is to visit the Delorean factory in
Ireland but I understand that this very rarely open to the public and
because of Christopher's condition we are trying to organise something
sooner rather than later.

I've just spoken to Dan Shane at Delorean Motor Cars Ltd with regard to
arranging a trip to his show-room and he suggested I contact you.
Christopher lives in Chesterfield and Dan mentioned that there maybe
some members of the Delorean Owners club more local to him that may be
open to organising a small get-together, maybe a passenger ride or
something along those lines.

We fully fund everything and will cover any expense. If you have a
moment, have a quick look on our website www.willowfoundation.org.uk -
this will give you an idea of the type of things we organise.

Let me know you thoughts,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards

Rebecca

Rebecca Lowe
Special Day Co-ordinator
Willow Foundation
"special days for seriously ill young adults"

Willow House
18 Salisbury Square
Old Hatfield
AL9 5BE
Tel. 01707 259777
Fax: 01707 259289
www.willowfoundation.org.uk

Registered Charity No: 1106746
Company Limited by Guarantee No: 5207070

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM