From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of dmckelv12
Sent: 01 June 2006 19:29
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] lotus '06

Hi list, I am leaving early on saturday morning in #16686 and
hopefully will be there for the 10:30 start.
Please wait for me :)

Kelv
492
#16686

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

        Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part   Delorean cadillac

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM