From: Heaven and Company [mailto:heavenandco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 May 2006 17:52
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VIN 551

Dear Chris,

You will probably recall my previous e-mails with regard to VIN 551.  I
have decided that owning a DeLorean is not for me and therefore I have
come to the conclusion that I would now like to sell VIN 551.

Please could you indicate whether you would permit me to sell the
vehicle through your web-site.  I would be looking to sell the car for
what I paid, which is 13k.

You will please note that the car is in good running order, but I simply
did not like driving it.  Mr Kerfoot provided many receipts with the car
and much was done to it whilst it was owned by him and therefore all of
the major problems were dealt with.

My main reason for deciding to sell the vehicle is that I cannot get
used to driving a left hand vehicle and because of that I don't feal
very safe.

I look forward to hearing from you and I thank you for your help in this
matter.

Kind regards,

Michael heaven

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM