From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Claire Usher
Sent: 30 May 2006 15:19
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Lotus 2006 - Northern Convoy

Hi All (or 'Ayup' as we say up here) :o)

I've done a quick routeplanner from Trowell Services on the M1 to
Caley Hall Hotel.

It suggests coming off the M1 at J25 (Nottingham/Derby) and taking
the A52 (with slight deviations onto the A1 and A607) to the A17,
then following that towards Kings Lynn.  Then its along the A47 for a
couple of miles before heading up the A149 towards Old Hunstanton.
Total distance 108 miles, time 2hrs 38 mins.

How about meeting at the services at around 12 noon, to arrive in
Norfolk for 2.30 - 3.00pm?  Or maybe we could meet a little earlier
and stop at a pub for lunch on the way?

Phil Peters - I dont know how this fits in logistically with you
joining the convoy, but you are welcome to meet up at my house first
if you want or join us along the way somewhere?

Cheers,

Claire
DOC170

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM