Re: [doc] Re: Lotus 2006

Hi Claire,

If you work out which route you're likely to be going then I'll see if I can meet up with you guys when you get below Derby area.

I don't think there's much happening on the Friday other than everyone just turning up at Caley Hall so I don't think we've got too much of a strict schedule time-wise.

Anyone got any walkie talkies we can take with us?! Nothing like a bit of banter on the journey...

Phil
VIN# 4400 (doing accumulator hoses tomorrow...yuk)

On Tue, 30 May 2006 09:46:12 -0000 , "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>Hi Phil,
>
>I think the Northern & Midlands contingent are planning to travel
>down together (Bozzy/NickT/Birksie?). I'm gonna check the various
>routes out - but I know Norfolk pretty well anyway as I have family
>there.
>
>Can I suggest a meeting point for those travelling down from further
>up the M1 of Trowell Services, which is just between J26 and J25
>(Nottingham/Ilkeston/Derby)?
>
>What time are we planning on all arriving in Norfolk on Friday so
>that we can sort out a time to meet up?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Claire
>DOC170
>
>--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@...> wrote:
>>
>> Morning all,
>>
>> I know many of you are still catching up on sleep from Eurofest but
>just wondering what everyone's plans are for getting down to Norfolk
>on Friday afternoon ready for the Lotus event?
>>
>> Any of you Northern/Derby/West Midlands lot fancy travelling down
>part of the way in convoy? Just looking on Google Earth at the moment
>(don't have any posh sat nav!) and I guess I could pick up the trail
>where the M1 and M6 meet the A14.
>>
>> Thoughts anyone?
>>
>> Phil Peters
>> VIN# 4400
>>

>> _______________________________________________________________
>> Mariner 10 is the only space probe to fly past which planet,
>sending back pictures showing it to resembling the Earth's moon?
>>
>> postmaster.co.uk
>> http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=212
>>

>DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>Yahoo! Groups Links

In which country is 40% of the world's pig population located?

postmaster.co.uk
http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=11

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM