Re: [doc] DeLorean Mug

> BTW Mike, Cheers for the switch. Your a star.

Its no problem, just mind you dont drop the little bolts or the
backplate into 'no mans land'( ask me how i know :)  )

See you Friday!

Regards

Mike(B)
#2001 HEC6T
403

bought and went on Top Gear with?

>     Regards,
>
>     Mike Sumner - 178
>

>   Paul <aqzj73@...> wrote:
>     Is it me, or does this look like Andrew Westermans DeLorean
that he drove across the states?
http://www.aqzj73.dsl.pipex.com/andy.jpg
>   Im pretty sure the picture was taken on a beach in Galveston TX.
>
>   Paul Birks DOC298
>   BAKNTIM Vin#0981
>
>   [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

>   DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>   ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>           Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part
Delorean cadillac

>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>   DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>   ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>         Delorean part  Delorean cadillac

of Service.

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM