[doc] SEALS

I HAVE A LOOK NEXT TIME I GET TO PLAY WITH MY CAR HOW BAD THE SEALS ARE
?????

Regards

Glen Hale

Vin No:2631

Doc No.437

(T) + 44 (0) 01922 442836

(M) + 44(0) 07855 495526

(E) Glenhale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Club Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM