Re: [doc] Delorean Belfast Web Blog...

   Hi Chris and Mike, Well any one that gets my bodywork sorted  gets
my vote, honestly Mike he really is a clever sod. Because i live very
near Chris, i do pop round and see his work and it doesnt fail to
impress. In fact i may ask Chris for a Youth opportunities programme
he he   cheers tony vin#3484  PS any chance your going to Lotus Chris?

> Given enough time any panel can be fixed.. it just needs lots of
time!

>   Best Wishes
>
>   Chris
>
>   http://www.pjgrady.co.uk
>

> Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@...> wrote:
>   Well i did say i could be wrong :).... but im truely amazed it is
> actually fixable !
>
> Its probably in his glove box now waiting to Fedex letter post it
> you :)
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Mike
> #2001 HEC6T
> 403
>

> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Nicholson <christransdmc@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Lol actually pretty sure i could fix it did one like it only a
few
> weeks ago.. hope it gets saved.
> >

> >   Best Wishes
> >
> >   Chris N.
> >
> > Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@> wrote:
> >   ...I think that one is beyond even the talents of the great
> ChrisN..
> > but then i could be wrong there.....
> >

> > Shame it is /was a near side wing..... :(
> >

> > Put it this way, I would be still be weeping now!
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > #2001 HEC6T
> > 403
> >

> > --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ouch! You'd just want to cry, wouldn't you. That's one panel
for
> > Chris Nicholson to have a go at.
> > >
> > > The pic of Ed Uding with the massive ice cream is hilarious
> > though! :-)
> > >
> > > Phil
> > > VIN# 4400
> > > --with new gas struts as of last night but still a huge amount
> of
> > work to go before Lotus.

> Eurofest,
> > at

> are
> > assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> > > >

> > > _______________________________________________________________
> > > Who won six World Professional Snooker Championships in the
> 1970s?
> > >
> > > postmaster.co.uk
> > > http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=237
> > >

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
> assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

> >         Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part
> Delorean cadillac

> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>         Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part
Delorean cadillac

Service.

> [...]

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM