From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Claire Usher
Sent: 24 May 2006 17:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Flopsy and Sorbet get Nitrous!!! :-)

Hiya TT,

the clutch is great thanks, and the car is so nice to drive now,
those new Pirellis have made such a difference too.

I've just stuffed my shiny new tookit plus a few other bits and bobs
in the front of Flopsy plus some cleaning stuff, then I'm gonna top
up with fuel and go to the jet wash before giving the interior a
quick spruce up back here.

We're about as ready as we're ever gonna be I guess!

See you at Lotus next week,

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'
DOC170