From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of srees04
Sent: 22 May 2006 00:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] New Owner

Hi All,

Well, I have finally bought my very own DeLorean & just in time for
the up coming shows. I was definitely going to this years Eurofest
(actually bought the tickets before the car!) Hope to meet up with
everyone in Belfast.

I'm in West Wales & will be crossing from Fishguard to Rosslare on
Thursday morning. Anyone else going this way?

My D is vin 6237 Grey Manual & I'm the third owner.  My car was
shipped to California in 81, lived in LA for 12 years, the previous
owner brought it back to the UK in 1994 to Middlesborough.  After
five years of saving & a 600 mile round trip (by trailer) it now
roams the Pembrokshire countryside.

If anyone is interested, I now have a spare passenger seat between
Rosslare & Belfast and back again on Sunday.

Thats all for now
All the best
Stu
DOC 116

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Recreation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Recreation&w2=Automot
ive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=zs66pK
BA8nSw5npqyF5SaA>
Automotive
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Recreation&w2=Automot
ive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=kvbr-y
2HHa-zLBP1ALzd6g>
Sports
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&;
w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=NnhqHHVV1Q
xG0wYCpswV5g>

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Recreation&w2=Auto
motive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=TiV
Hg_Qinip0JBgH18jPNQ>  part
Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Recreation&w2=
Automotive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig
=pKGufIiNyMVoc2mKB-zQiw>  cadillac

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*          Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.

*          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM