From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Thomas Mc Auley
Sent: 22 May 2006 14:42
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] FW: Mark Evans: Wreck Rescue

Do they pay for it all?

Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Bugger, I'd better
pull that article out of the club mag if it expires tomorrow!

Back to the layout drawing board!

Phillo

On Mon, 22 May 2006 13:49:35 +0100 , "Chris Parnham"
<secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>Last reminder, Mark Evans is still keen to film a DeLorean Restoration
>for the Discovery channel,  the poorer you garage facilities the
better!
>Richard H would have been a natural performing his restoration outside,
>in front of his House!
>
>If you would like to consider the project, Tomorrow is the deadline.
>
> contact Mark Directly on:-
>

>Mark Evans
>me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>+44 (0)1483 271252
>+44 (0)7867 557557
>
>Jungle Television Ltd.  P O Box 21, Cranleigh, Surrey. GU6 7YB. UK
>

> Regards
>
>Chris P  DOC 2.

assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>Yahoo! Groups Links

        Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part   Delorean
cadillac

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM