  From: srees04
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 12:53 AM
  Subject: [doc] New Owner

  Hi All,

  Well, I have finally bought my very own DeLorean & just in time for
  the up coming shows. I was definitely going to this years Eurofest
  (actually bought the tickets before the car!) Hope to meet up with
  everyone in Belfast.

  I'm in West Wales & will be crossing from Fishguard to Rosslare on
  Thursday morning. Anyone else going this way?

  My D is vin 6237 Grey Manual & I'm the third owner.  My car was
  shipped to California in 81, lived in LA for 12 years, the previous
  owner brought it back to the UK in 1994 to Middlesborough.  After
  five years of saving & a 600 mile round trip (by trailer) it now
  roams the Pembrokshire countryside.

  If anyone is interested, I now have a spare passenger seat between
  Rosslare & Belfast and back again on Sunday.

  Thats all for now
  All the best
  Stu
  DOC 116

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

        Delorean part  Delorean cadillac

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM