It absolutely threw it down when we went up to Paul Birks' house
today......I knew cleaning Flopsy this morning was a bad move....

Claire
#2292 & Co
DOC170

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@...> wrote:

> While I remember to ask are any of the Derbyshire "crew" thinking of
going to the Markeaton Park Classic Car Show on the 2nd of July?

>   It just seems that with Claire Usher adding to the concentration
of DeLoreans in the area it'd be a good turnout if a few of you attended.

>   It's free to exhibit and free to enter and always gets plenty of
people so it was just a thought.

>   Of course the downside is that it would mean enduring the usual
barrage of aluminium-related queries from the illiterati.

>   Regards,
>
>   Mike Sumner - 178

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM