[doc] Re: if any body`s intrested

...*attending Eurofest*....well I'm keeping everything crossed etc
that Flopsy actually makes it to Eurofest! I've had that car too long
and know what a sod she can be sometimes......ah well....there's
always the RAC (again) *sigh* :o(

Tomorrow, whilst dodging the Derbyshire weather (does it ever stop
raining up here?), I'm gonna change my short coolant hoses (between
the long metal water pipes) as I've got some chavtastic silicon stuff
(plus new jubilee clips) and I'm gonna give her another oil change.
Also, the throttle microswitch (?) is buggering about, and I'm
constantly having to blip the throttle to bring the revs down (very
annoying when crawling out of Derby in rush hour traffic...)

But my newly refurbed wheels and new tyres are on now, my new
funky-doody stereo is in (and wired up properly now thanks to Phill W)
and my air con is all reassembled bar the new belt which is going on
tomorrow.  I cant believe what a difference a decent set of tyres has
made, the road noise has gone down alot and the handling is so much
better now she's got Pirelli's instead of her Yank tyres.

However, I'm not gonna even contemplate getting the car shampoo out
and giving her a 'bling bling' until she's properly 'brum brum'! :o)

Cheers,

Claire
#2292 & Co
DOC170

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "essexdick" <tny1964@...> wrote:

And good luck to all those attending Eurofest i hope it goes well.

cheers tony vin#3484 doc 398

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM