From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
Sent: 18 May 2006 19:50
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] URGENT

Even without looking, I could have guessed the answer :-) Oil pressure
switch. They leak on just about every car that comes through the door
:-( It -may- be running down the wire from the cam cover behind the ac
pulley tensioners.

In our engine section, although mail order will get a bit slow in the
next week! (and I didn't just write the caption BTW :-)

This will not prevent the car running properly unless the leak gets
silly bad, which is unlikely. I've seen worse.

Martin
DMCL

Paul wrote:

>Right,  #2493 seemed to be of a cylinder after the recent rain so I pulled
>the plugs out today and cleaned things up but she still seems to be running
>rough.  Its definitely better but by no means smooth.  I decided to give
her
>a bit of a run to maybe clear it out but noticed the smoke from the engine
>bay as happened the other day in the rain which I put down to the heat
>shield disintegrating with being saturated.
>

>Turns out though that the smoke was actually coming from an oil leak in the
>engine that had run along the wire coming from a plug at the base of the
>engine but above the CAT and dripped onto the heat shield.  I have never
>seen any oil spots on my driveway so reckon this has only started recently.
>I have posted a few photos in the pictures section titled URGENT and would
>appreciate if I could get a few thoughts on if this leak could be something
>to contribute to the running rough or if it suggests a major problem that
>would prevent me from driving.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&;
w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=zs66pKBA8nSw5n
pqyF5SaA"Recreation

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&;
w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=kvbr-y2HHa-zLB
P1ALzd6g"Automotive

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3=S
ports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=NnhqHHVV1QxG0wYCps
wV5g"Sports

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Recreation&w2=Automoti
ve&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=TiVHg_Qinip
0JBgH18jPNQ"Delorean part

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Recreation&w2=Auto
motive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=pKGufIi
NyMVoc2mKB-zQiw"Delorean cadillac

   _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*	 Visit your group "HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk"doc-uk"; on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 HYPERLINK
"mailto:doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe"doc-uk-unsubs
cribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

   _____

--

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM