Re: [doc] Re: Eurofest/ Lotus2006/Subwoofer

Re: [doc] Re: Eurofest/ Lotus2006/Subwoofer

Blimey you have been studying too hard to think it is entertaining !

  See you friday for the ride to Lotus.

  NickT.

John Tien <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yep Nick,

I will make sure it brum brum before bling bling~ Your
guide on troubleshooting my 'easy stall' problem stuck
in my mind at the instant you taught me!

And Thanks so much for the techanical Manual! It's the
most entertaining thing to read I have in my computer!

Best Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046 (TAB will be the first thing done this
summer!)

P.S. I actually quite like the blue hoses in your PMT
Nick (might copy you sometime)... why call it bling
when it actually works? :P

--- Nick Tomlinson
»¡¡G

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM

> YM - Â÷½u°T®§

´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡C
> http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to
> the group are assumed public and may be printed in
> the club magazine **

=== message truncated ===

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM