Re: [doc] Re: Eurofest/ Lotus2006/Subwoofer

Re: [doc] Re: Eurofest/ Lotus2006/Subwoofer

Cor, 7 colours !

  Mega Bling.....

  NickT - About to be sub'd this weekend !

essexdick <tny1964@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth"
wrote:

> Nice one mike, i have a nice 12in sub on my parcel shelf, no room
for anything else,and today i treated my self to a new boost gauge
which changes to 7 different colours,i dont know why but this is
essex.I had better stop there im getting carried away.
cheers tony vin3484

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM