[doc] URGENT

Right,  #2493 seemed to be of a cylinder after the recent rain so I pulled
the plugs out today and cleaned things up but she still seems to be running
rough.  Its definitely better but by no means smooth.  I decided to give her
a bit of a run to maybe clear it out but noticed the smoke from the engine
bay as happened the other day in the rain which I put down to the heat
shield disintegrating with being saturated.

Turns out though that the smoke was actually coming from an oil leak in the
engine that had run along the wire coming from a plug at the base of the
engine but above the CAT and dripped onto the heat shield.  I have never
seen any oil spots on my driveway so reckon this has only started recently.
I have posted a few photos in the pictures section titled URGENT and would
appreciate if I could get a few thoughts on if this leak could be something
to contribute to the running rough or if it suggests a major problem that
would prevent me from driving.

Ive noticed that since the other day the oil pressure is was not as high as
it usually is (usually sits above 80 when driving) but instead was sitting
at 80 exactly which I put down to her not running on all cylinders and
therefore not building full pressure.

Im gonna pull the plugs out again and see if it makes a difference.

My reason for this being Urgent is that Im meant to Drive 200 miles to
Dublin and Back tomorrow morning for a television show and don?t want to
bugger the engine up on the journey.

Thanks.

Paul J

Belfast