[doc] Re: Stainless Steel Lettering

Hi,

Try item number (on Ebay);

4641705937

I think this is what you are looking for.

Chris.
vin;4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carl Hammond <carlhammonddoc@...>
wrote:

> Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
>
>   Just a quick one, I was wondering if anyone knew where I might
be able to get a large "DeLorean" lettering or even just the "dmc"
initials in either stainless or aluminium to display on my garage
wall (it's for the arrival of a special guest next month)

>   I seem to remember someone selling something like this on ebay a
while back, but I cannot seem to find it now. I think they must be
custom made, I'm not sure.

>   Any help would be much app recited, thanks. :O)
>
>   I'm looking forward to seeing you all down here in Norfolk next
month. (lets hope the weather holds up, hey!)

>   Best Regards
>
>   Carl
>   DOC361

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM