From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Stian Birkeland
Sent: 15 May 2006 23:09
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Transmission mounts removal

Hi,
I see that my LH side transmission mount is heavily rusted compared to
the RH side one. Has anyone else experienced the same. I haven't found
them for sale either, so I guess they're unavailable...there is a
possibility of making a copy of course and make a new one out of
stainless...

My question:
Can I remove the LH mount without having to take out the transmission?
The RH side should hold it in place along with the engine I guess...

Please advise.
Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway