Re: [doc] seat belts

Yes, that's right. They lock when the bearing runs along a little groove
and it's set up so that when they're mounted, the little ball has to run
up-hill This is why the belts lock when you're braking, although most of
the time you don't notice, if you try to lean forward to see better, you
get stuck!!! :-) (there's one corner local to me that always catches me
out, and not just the DeLorean)

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM