[doc] My first car show with 16723 AKA the beast - 18th June - South Wes

[doc] My first car show with 16723 AKA the beast - 18th June - South West Motor Show - Newton Abbot/Devon

Hi Everyone

  I have just sent off the form form entering the beast for the 'South West Motor Show'  It takes place on the 18th june at newton abbot race course, devon.

  http://www.southwestcruisin.co.uk/motorshow/south_west_motor_show.htm

  I will be going with fellow DOCer Mike Machin so if there are any club memebers in devon/cornwall this is a great chance to meet up.  I would love to see some other deloreans there.  Are there any other owners or vinless club members in devon/cornwall??????  It seems that am the only owner further down than  bath/bristol!

  As you can see fron the website it looks a bit moddy and chav but the bloke insists that all sorts of cars go and that Deloreans are very very welcome!!!

  take Care

  Craig
  DOC 20
  Vin 16723

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM