[doc] Re: insurance

Gee thats good Dan ....whos that with pray tell :)

Mike

#2001 HEC6T
403

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Shane <dan@...> wrote:

> £118 a year with 6K mileage limit, Full breakdown cover and Europe
too.
> £100 excess, nothing on glass, agreed value of 15K and im 30 with
6 points.

> Dan
> DMCL
>

> On 10/5/06 10:33, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...> wrote:
>
> > I agree Tony, that sounds pretty reasonable.  Also, like with
normal
> > car insurance, its often based on your postcode too.
> > Flopsy's insurance renewal came down when I moved to 'DE56'
> > from 'SG2' and my house insurance is cheaper too :-)  I'm 35 and
I've
> > just paid £190 to insure Flopsy with AON with an agreed value of
£13k
> > and unlimited mileage.  The Rapier cost me £95 with an Agreed
value
> > of £2500 and being parked on driveway.  The Cav's up for renewal
in
> > June, so I'll see if that goes down from the £170 Fully
> > Comp/Protected NCB that I paid last year.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Claire
> > #2292 (yay! new clutch arrived today and its being fitted
Saturday)
> > Rapier & Cav
> > DOC170
> >

> > --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "essexdick" <tny1964@> wrote:
> >>
> >>    I dont think thats to bad,i pay £235 and im  40ish. Is it
agreed
> >> value, most are around 15k, excess usually about £100,
windscreen
> >> £30.Im with AON they were the most reasonable for me.
> >>   On another subject who is this lad in southend with the car,
> > Anyone?
> >>      cheers tony vin#3484 doc 398
> >

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> > public and may be printed in the club magazine **

> >   Recreation
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3

=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=zs66pKBA8
nSw5npqyF
> > 5SaA>    Automotive
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3
> > =Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=kvbr-
y2HHa-zLBP1AL
> > zd6g>    Sports
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3=Spo

rts&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=NnhqHHVV1QxG0
wYCpswV5g

> >   Delorean part
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive

&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=TiVHg_
Qinip0JBg
> > H18jPNQ>    Delorean cadillac
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Recreation&w2=Automo

tive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=pK
GufIiNyMV
> > oc2mKB-zQiw>
> >

> >  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

uk> " on the
> > web.
> > *
> > *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > *
> > *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM