[doc] New DMC sound system - help needed

[doc] New DMC sound system - help needed

The head unit will have 4 channels x 50w.

Front speakers

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TWO-NEW-ALPINE-SPX-107R-4-CAR-COMPONENT-SPEA
KER-SYSTEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38646QQitemZ8059795790QQrdZ1QQsspagena
meZWD2V"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TWO-NEW-ALPINE-SPX-107R-4-CAR-COMPONE
NT-SPEAKER-SYSTEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38646QQitemZ8059795790QQrdZ1QQs
spagenameZWD2V

ALPINE SPX-107R

*	Speakers:

*	Peak Power 160W
*	RMS Power 40W
*	Frequency Response: 45 ~ 60kHz
*	Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
*	Tweeter Mounting Depth: 0.6"
*	Woofer Mounting Depth: 2"
*	Tweeter Mounting Diameter: 1.4"
*	Woofer Mounting Diameter: 4"

*	Tweeter Thiel Small Parameters:

*	Compliance (Cms): 0.14 mm/N
*	Cone Area (Sd): 4.55 cm
*	D.C.Coil Resistance (Re): 2.80 Ohm
*	Electrical Q (Qes): 0.88
*	Force Factor (Bl): 1.6 T-m
*	Free Air Resonance (Fs): 950 Hz
*	Frequency Response: 600 ~ 60kHz
*	Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
*	Inductance (Le): 0.1 mH
*	Mechanical Q (Qms): 1.3
*	Moving Mass (Mms): 0.2 g

*	Woofer Thiel Small Parameters:

*	Coil Height (Hvc): 11.4 mm
*	Compliance (Cms): 2.0 mm/N
*	Cone Area (Sd): 50 cm
*	D.C.Coil Resistance (Re): 3.2-Ohm
*	Electrical Q (Qes): 0.47
*	Equivalent Suspension Stiffness (Vas): 7 Liters
*	Force Factor (Bl): 3.4 T-m
*	Free Air Resonance (Fs): 46 Hz
*	Frequency Response: 45 ~ 15kHz
*	Gap Height (Hag): 4 mm
*	Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
*	Inductance (Le): 0.32 mH
*	Linear Excursion (X Max): 3.7 mm
*	Mechanical Excursion (Peak-to-Peak): 12 mm
*	Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.80
*	Moving Mass (Mms): 5.7 g
*	Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts): 0.44

OR

DLS PS4A - 2-way system 10 cm / 4" with separate filters

HYPERLINK
"http://www.dls.se/pdf/specPS4_PS4A.pdf"http://www.dls.se/pdf/specPS4_PS4A.p
df

Speaker type

: 2-way system

Woofer size

: 10 cm (4")

Power handling capacity

: 50 W RMS / 80 W max

Tweeter

: 20 mm (0,8")  tweeter

Sensitivity

: 90 dB (1W/1m)

Magnet size

: 80 mm (3,15")

Outer diameter of woofer

: 100 mm (4")

Installation depth

: 50 mm ( 2")

Mounting hole

: 98 mm (3,85")

Crossover

: Box filter LP: 12 dB & HP: 12 dB slope

What would you suggest as the ultimate front 4? speaker?  I figured the
Alpine or DLS would be the best.  Maybe JL?

For the rears should I just duplicate the rears in the back or perhaps go
for:-

4?x10? rears

Audiobahn AS41Q 4x10 2-Way 200W Car Speakers UK NEW

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9717633720&rd=1&sspage
name=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&i
tem=9717633720&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Brand:

Audiobahn

Condition:

New

Size:

4 x 10 Inch

93dB

Frequency Response:

50Hz-20kHz

RMS Power Handling:

100 Watts

Peak Power Handling:

200 Watts

Impedance:

4 Ohm

Magnet Weight:

18 Oz

Crossover Included:

No

Cone Material:

Black Carbon Injection

Tweeter Material:

Silk Dome

Includes Grills:

Yes

Anyone with experience of using high quality replacement speakers would be
useful.  I need to know what to order for front and back.  I am also going
for Kicker 8? subwoofer for the lockup box with a separate amp.  I looked at
a Kenwood combined amp and subwoofer but the sound quality is not as good.

Thanks

Chris

Vin 5255

--

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM