Re: [doc] 1981 DMC first, now an 1982 Esprit

Re: [doc] 1981 DMC first, now an 1982 Esprit

Hi Alan,

I've had a few Esprits over the years.  My favourite was my S3 bodied SE
turbo.  Had the looks of the S3 but had a 1991 SE Turbo chassis and running
gear underneath.

As the S3 body is almost 50 kilos lighter than the SE's it went like S**t
off a shovel !!!

Have a good look around the suspension and you will see how Lotus sent it's
Delorean time and money.  They tested out most of the ideas of the S3 on the
Delorean!!!

Have a good time with the Esprit and if you need parts let me know, I have
access to LOTS of old Esprit bits

Dan