Re: [doc] Window wiper stalk...what car?

Re: [doc] Window wiper stalk...what car?

I thought it was for some crappy plastic. Every time I use them I hope they dont break. Do you not think they are pretty weak compared to some other cars?

  Thomas

Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The mechanism is Mini but the stalks are unique to the DeLorean as far
as I know. I have a secondhand set but $104 isn't that much IMO.

Martin

Thomas Mc Auley wrote:

>Hey guys
>  Anyone know what car the window wiper stalk is out of? I checked on www.delorean.com and it looks as though the indicator/wiper stalk is all one piece...and its $104 :-(
>  Anybody have any experience with this one?
>
>  Thanks
>  Thomas

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

        Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean cadillac