Re: [doc] steering bushing, which method?

Re: [doc] steering bushing, which method?

hi thanx all, i'll carry on.

just want to get her mot'd and registered now, next will be my new
screen, then a small area of frame weld, then i'll try the MOT!!.

shes a june 81, so want to drive her on her birthday!.

Regards

Steve
vin1621

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@...>