RE: [doc] Naughty Auto Transmission!! - Kangaroo Styleeeeee!

RE: [doc] Naughty Auto Transmission!! - Kangaroo Styleeeeee!

Don?t rush into anything Craig.

IF you need a torque converter, or and Auto g/box come to that, I have a
new one of each.

 I suspect sticking solenoids or an electrical problems. I strongly
suggest that you drive and treat the car as a 25 year classic, and slow
down a bit!   One member spent thousands, and I do mean thousands,
having numerous abortive goes at his Auto box. He recently sold the car
with a pile of bills.

 The Auto box is basically OK is its all set up properly and used
regularly, they don?t like standing for years.

 Regards
?
Chris P  DOC 2.
?