Re: [doc] Rapier pics

   Looks good Claire,there cant be that many left now. And if memory
serves me right, im sure i went out in the one i was talking about,
its a very long time ago so cant be sure, it was a time of short
trousers and the cane at school, never did me any harm.. yeah right!
   good luck with the car its certainly different.
           tony vin3484

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk