[doc] Re: Radio decoding!

hi
codes are read from the chip using a hookup/software.

in the few cases that can't be read a new number is programmed.

personally i would not bother, Maplin were doing a cd/mp3 player for
about £70.

you could also get an FM modulator that feeds the signal into the
aerial cable, or a good player may have a line in in the back/front.

Regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <dmc4087@...> wrote:

> Hey guys
>   I have to replace my broken Craig, so I have an old Philips
casette player from my brothers old Volvo 440. I do not have the
code for it, just wondering if any of you computer boffins can get
the code with the serial number? An electronic shop wanted £35!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk