Re: [doc] Advice required - Classic Cars/Unleaded (not a DeLorean)

Re: [doc] Advice required - Classic Cars/Unleaded (not a DeLorean)

  Oh dear,i hate to say it but i remember 98p a gallon,it used to
fill my motorcycle for 2 quid. Iv a feeling were going to go to pre-
decimal,  shillings any one...  tony vin3484

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk