Re: [doc] Cautionary tales

Hi Chris

Okay, on that note, can I get you to PLEASE add your weight to something
I'm forever harping on about and one which I know you haven't really
bothered with....

TRAILING ARM BOLTS

Today, Dan and I pulled out yet another seriously bent bolt, which came
out with the sleeve off the bush, which was badly squashed and deformed.
One of the botls retaining the bush was missing and the whole thing
moved about over an inch. A healthy trailing arm bolt srea is critical
to the handling of the DeLorean car, and they can be thoroughly
dangerous if not checked. A snapped one WILL cause an accident. I really
hope my harping on about them doesn't come back to haunt someone one day...

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk