RE: [doc] Insurance for a 22 year old

Just to add my penny's worth on the insurance front....

I've just renewed my policy for my Alfa 166 3.0ltr and it cost me only £350 ! Last year it was £450.

But each time I get a quote with my Wife on the policy as a named driver, I get it cheaper !!

So for instance, say my initial quote this year was £390, when I added my wife as named driver, it dropped to £350 !! Cool huh?

BTW, I'm 26 years old and have 9 years no claims.

Cheers,

Tris
DOC# 230

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:39 , willinot <willinot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent: