From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
andrew SNELL
Sent: 11 April 2006 12:43
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Insurance for a 22 year old

Has anyone got any ideas of who would be able to
insure a young chap to drive a Delorean at the tender
age of 22. Aparently all 17 companies approached so
fat wont consider anyone undewr 25. Would really
appreciate some help on this one. Many thanks!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

   _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*	 Visit your group "HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk"doc-uk"; on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 HYPERLINK
"mailto:doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe"doc-uk-unsubs
cribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

   _____

--

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk