[doc] Club's new Editor

Dear All

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Club member Phil Peters has
agreed to become the Club's new magazine editor. I am sure you will join me
in wishing Phil every success in the position and you will continue to
support him in this role as you have done for me over the past six years.

Phil can now be contacted on the editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email address or if
you would like to contact me, my new email address is and@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to thank you all for making my time as editor an interesting
and enjoyable one especially those of you who were committed to putting your
pens to paper and providing the articles that have made the magazine a great
read and the envy of other car Club's.

It now gives me time to start work on the much awaited DeLorean book project
in the near future.

Look forward to seeing you all at Lotus '06.

All the best for the future.
And.

DOC 003 / 12175

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk