RE: [doc] Fan fix?

The reason that jumper burnt up was the use of scotch-lock type crimp-on
fuse holders. Scotch-locks should never be used for any sort of high
current cabling including headlamps and heater blowers.

I replaced my relay base (which had already melted) and made up a
fuse-less jumper out of chunky wire with *soldered* connectors - it's
worked perfectly ever since.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of