RE: [doc] Fan fix?

Hi Paul,

If you don't want to spend too much on these things,
get one from ebay.com.

Don't be confused by the different spec all these
different fan fix tells you... coz if you open them
up, they are pretty much all the same anyway.

Here's the original fan fix of my D, which worked
perfectly all the time... but it ended up like this:

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/Burnt_fan_fix.jpg

It's a hidden potential for burning wires!

And this is the fan fix I got... it uses 2 high amp
relays+ICs and a "bypass wire" that draws electrical
power directly from the battery to the fans. When the
fans are needed to turn on, it turns one on first,
then the 2nd one 3 seconds later, reducing the sudden
peak current draw~

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/New_fan_fix.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean-Dual-Fan-Controller-Parts-Fix-Idle-Stall_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33600QQitemZ8045359178QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

This is what I recommend~ but it's your choice in the
end :) I guess the specialTauto will work just as
well... but it's the same thing afterall... inside the
box.

regards,
John Tien
DOC 8