From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Parnham
Sent: 08 April 2006 16:38
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Busy day.

Dear list,
I don't know what the rest of you have been up to, but it's been busy
here!  Glen and his wife arrived to fit my new Rover Radio, bring some
bits over and get a look Herman.  Then Dan and Verity arrived to pick up
a new Stainless Steel exhaust system, as we were sorting things out
Richard H and Phil arrived to also loaded up with stuff.   The weather
was very cold and my central heating has packed up!

After a while I mentioned that Herman has ceased to start. It literally
took Dan and Richard 2 minutes, to trace the problem (faulty fuel relay)
bodge a temporary fix and fire it up!  Glen was dead chuffed because he
thought I had broken it. Richard Kindly took home the fuel relay to fix,
so we should be all up and running soon.

Sadly I had to hush them all away as I have a family meal for 7 to cook
before 5.30.  I hope their early departure meant that they missed the
worst of the awful weather that has suddenly descended on Derbyshire,
gales and horizontal rain!

The forecast is better for tomorrow Phill, lets hope so. (it looks
unlikely I'll be able to make it as my wife wants a day out).

 Regards

Chris P  DOC 2.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk