From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
Sent: 05 April 2006 23:11
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Fixed Sat Nav - help please

I dunno what planet the guy you spoke to was on because Alpine already
make a speed sensor box for cars without electronic speedos. Ring them
back up and ask again. I've fitted one.It involves a little white box
and a magnetic wand (no kidding) for magnetising half of a tyre. I hit
the box under the carpet on top of the sill right behind the bonnet
release. Works fine.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk