Re: [doc] Toyota SERA website - Gullwing doors

Re: [doc] Toyota SERA website - Gullwing doors

Hiya,

yes, I do have a Sera ... it used to be my daughters but I inherited
it last year when it died on her (she's not one for putting up with
something that dares to fail)with a a radiator coolant loss.

The Sera Site (Omicron engineering) does actually have DeLorean
Links! Their location is close to Lotus - thats because the guy who
runs it (Andrew Cliffe) is the son of the guy who was working at
Lotus on the planned Turbo version of the D !!!

Mine Sera is a phase III car (one of last series made).
Doors ... well, a bit of a sore subject with some - yes, I accept
they are what 'we' in the UK would term 'butterfly' doors, however,
the manufacturer (Toyota) sold them as 'gull-wing' doors and the Jap
owners club is called 'Sera gull-wing freaks' hahaha. They are
certainly not gull-wing in the way are D's are of course.

Anyway, anyone who wants a play with a Sera is most welcome to have
a play with mine :-)

Anyone who wants any info are most welcome to email me off list.

Cheers

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772 (sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)
SERA #16075, phase III

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul" <aqzj73@...> wrote:

> I think Phil Wright has a Toyota Sera with Paul.
> (Or it maybe its his daughters or something....I cant remember)
> He'll probably testify that they're "Butterfly Doors" and
not "Gullwing".

> I just remember this website being posted on the group ages ago....
> http://www.deftracing.com/faq_vls_door_tutorial.htm
>
> Paul Birks DOC298
> BAKNTIM Vin#0981

g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId
>   =933"http://omicron.uk.com/php/gallery2/main.php?
g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_it
>   emId=933
>

>   Paul
>
>   Belfast 2493
>

>      _____

Behalf Of
>   Paul
>   Sent: 05 April 2006 00:00
>   To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Subject: Re: [doc] progess
>

>   Time for a new PC then Chris?   ;^)
>
>   Seriously though, id try using another browser.
>   Mozilla-Firefox for example. HYPERLINK
>   "http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/"http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
>
>   Paul Birks DOC298
>   Bakntim Vin#0981
>
>   Awaiting the "Get a MAC" messages......

Yahoo
uk/photos/browse/3fe1"http://aut
>   os.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk/photos/browse/3fe1
>
>     See if that works..
>
>     cheers,
>
>     Tris
>     DOC #230
>
>       _____
>
>     From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf
>     Of
>     Chris Parnham
>     Sent: 04 April 2006 10:29 PM
>     To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>     Subject: RE: [doc] progess
>

>     List I know I am dim when it comes to using this Yahoo group,
but all I
>     get when I'm at the photo's bit is a orange 5 that turns blue
when
>     clicked...but no photo's! what am I doing wrong?
>
>     Regards
>
>     Chris P  DOC 2.

Terms of
>     Service.

>     DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>     ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are assumed
>     public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

>     ---------------------------------

>     DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>     ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are assumed
>     public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>     Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>     ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are assumed
>     public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>     Recreation
>     <HYPERLINK
>   "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Recreation&w2=Automot"htt
>   p://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Recreation&w2=Automot
>     ive&
>     w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=55&.sig=7pjaFcMbR4y1BtzV7yoOYQ>
>     Automotive
>     <HYPERLINK
>   "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Recreation&w2=Automot"htt
>   p://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Recreation&w2=Automot
>     ive&

w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=55&.sig=akBOuK9Tb_kvjF8aLcFCsA>
Delorean
>     <HYPERLINK
>   "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Recreation&w2="htt
>   p://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Recreation&w2=
>     Auto

motive&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=55&.sig=irEog58RNVBLvDyXz2T_sQ>
>     cadillac
>

>       _____
>
>     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

>     *      Visit your group "doc-uk <HYPERLINK
>   "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-
>     "
>     on the web.
>

>     *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

>     *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
>     Service
>     <HYPERLINK
>   "http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/ter
ms/> .

>       _____
>

>     [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

>     DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>     ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are assumed
>     public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>     Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>     ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are assumed
>   public and may be printed in the club magazine **

Terms of
>   Service.

>   DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>   ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
>   public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>

>      _____
>
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

>   *      Visit your group "HYPERLINK
>   "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk"doc-uk"; on the web.
>
>   *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   HYPERLINK
>   "mailto:doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?
subject=Unsubscribe"doc-uk-unsubs
>   cribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>   *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
>   "http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

>      _____
>

>   --
03/04/2006