Re: [doc] RE: tyres!

Still only P600/P6000 combination, but they're fantastic tyres and I
have never heard a bad word said about them.

The P600 is the only decent tyre available in 235/60-15 in this country.
Thankfully it's an excellent tyre. The fronts have been superceeded by
the P6000 which have an amost identical sidewall but the tread is
different. No longer available on a V rating, only on H which is still
145mph or something. The rears are W which is about as fast as you can get!

Why do I frown on the 225 rears? Hmmmm. Because it's not "right" - which
is an argument you could pick holes in till you're blue in the face on
my own car :-) But I'd rather have the correct size and a slightly
mis-matched set than vice-versa

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk