[doc] Front springs

Group,
Just like to make a quick comment on the technical section in the last
owners mag. The front spring changout came  just at the right time and
(like all the technical write ups) was very well done. Have now nearly
finished replacing the stock springs to Euro height ones supplied by
the club. Unfortunatly I did hit one problem in that one of the top
wishbone bolts was bent and as it was next to a A/C part
(evaperator)?? made for an interesting afternoon getting it out. At
the moment just waiting for a new one to be delivered to finish
putting it back together, I will report back if the change is as good
as everyone claims it to be :-))
Do these bolts often get bent though?
Chris
vin#4584